groupzope-users

[Groupzope-users] A LETTER FROM SOSNITSKAYA

From: Larisa Sosnitskaya
Subject: [Groupzope-users] A LETTER FROM SOSNITSKAYA
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 03:33:15 +1200

Dear Friend,

I am Larisa Sosnitskaya and I represent Mr. Mikhail

Khordokovsky the former C.E.O of Yukos Oil Company in

Russia. I have a very sensitive and confidential

brief from this top (oligarch) to ask for your

partnership in re-profiling funds US$46 Million. I

will give the details, but in summary, the funds are

coming via Bank Menatep. This is a legitimate

transaction. You will be paid 20% as your

commison/compensation for your active efforts and

contribution to the success of this transaction.

You can catch more of the story on This website below

or you can watch more of CNN or BBC to get more news

about my boss.

http://www.mosnews.com/mn-files/khodorkovsky.shtml

http://www.mbktrial.com/

http://www.themoscowtimes.com/stories/2005/04/11/041.html

http://www.nndb.com/people/633/000025558/

If you are interested, please do indicate by

providing me with your confidential telephone

number,fax number and email address and I will

provide further details and instructions. Please keep

this confidential as we cannot afford more political

problems. Please do send me your response as soon as

possible via my personal email

:address@hidden

look forward to it.

Regards,