grt-talk

[grt-talk] Re: YOUR LETTER

From: Morris Caldwell
Subject: [grt-talk] Re: YOUR LETTER
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 04:40:10 -0100

respiratory
The ID was gone but the money was still there, the bills - mostly fifties - crisp and fresh.
If I start out on the bike at first light, I might even be able to make it back before noon.
Paul dived for it, not caring if the cloud meant death instead of unconsciousness this time.
Like most essentially simple languages, that of the Bourkas could at times be oddly elusive.
The ID was gone but the money was still there, the bills - mostly fifties - crisp and fresh. If I start out on the bike at first light, I might even be able to make it back before noon. Paul dived for it, not caring if the cloud meant death instead of unconsciousness this time. Like most essentially simple languages, that of the Bourkas could at times be oddly elusive.
The ID was gone but the money was still there, the bills - mostly fifties - crisp and fresh. If I start out on the bike at first light, I might even be able to make it back before noon. Paul dived for it, not caring if the cloud meant death instead of unconsciousness this time. Like most essentially simple languages, that of the Bourkas could at times be oddly elusive.
"I havent time to do any of those things,she said, "and the rats wont bother you, anyway.
The ID was gone but the money was still there, the bills - mostly fifties - crisp and fresh.