grub-devel

Skip/Exit Grub?

From: Jago Pearce
Subject: Skip/Exit Grub?
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2005 17:23:26 +0100

Ok. Grub isn't doing what I need so I've thought of an alternative.

How do I exit grub to continue loading whatever is next in the BIOs? -
this would get around the problem.

Can't see this in the manual - and that wiki is still down:
http://www.autistici.org/grub/moin.cgi/FrontPage

Asides:
- My  SCSI card isn't a Adaptec AIC-7880, by the way, so that's not
and I think /boot/grub/device.map is ok too
- I hope I'm on the closest mailing list to the subject