grub-devel

more info on bugs

From: Yoshinori K. Okuji
Subject: more info on bugs
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 22:40:09 +0200

This is mainly to Marco. I'm looking at the "Known Bugs" on the wiki, and I
would like to know more info on some bugs:

  * JFS support does not work on big filesystems.

Is this about the partition size or the block size? To reproduce this, how big
size do I have to use?

  *  Large files do not work on ext2, this can be tested with loopback and a
hd image.

How large?

  *  Some filesystems have regressions, only ext2 has been tested a lot...

I do not understand this. Is this a bug?

Okuji