grub-devel

Re: I'm back (RISC OS port)

From: Marco Gerards
Subject: Re: I'm back (RISC OS port)
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 17:02:30 +0200

Timothy Baldwin <address@hidden> writes:

Hi Timothy,

> Firstly I apologise for my absence due to a personal reason, I'd rather not
> into in this list, other than to say that my first full time job is only part
> of the reason.

It's nice that you are back and working on the RISC OS port again. :-)

The patch is huge so it can take quite some time before it will be
reviewed and committed.  I'd like to review portions of the patch and
commit whatever I like.  If we do it that way the patch can be applied
and we just leave out what needs to be discussed.  That way I don't
have to review the entire patch at once and there is a part in CVS
already.

I'd like to start working on that this weekend, if I can find the time
for that...

Thanks,
Marco