grub-devel

Re: OCFS2 support

From: Marco Gerards
Subject: Re: OCFS2 support
Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2005 23:42:40 +0100

Mark Fasheh <address@hidden> writes:

Hi Mark,

>       Attached is a diff which adds OCFS2 support for GRUB 2. I used the
> Ext2 and XFS drivers as templates while developing the OCFS2 code. Also, I
> used the 2005-09-28 patch by Marco Gerards (which added XFS support) as a
> template for my build system changes.

Cool!  Thanks a lot for your work.

For GRUB 2 we use the GCS coding style:
http://www.gnu.org/prep/standards/

A consistent coding style is quite important for us.  Would it be a
problem for you to have a look at the GCS and make the required
changes to your code?  If you need any help, pointers, etc. I am more
than willing to help.

A more important issue is the copyright.  For GRUB 2 all copyrights
are assigned to the FSF.  Would it be possible to do this for your
code as well?  I assume it would mean Oracle has to agree with this.
If you have any questions about this, feel free to contact me.

Thanks,
Marco