grub-devel

Re: Scripting support (PATCH)

From: Marco Gerards
Subject: Re: Scripting support (PATCH)
Date: Sun, 06 Nov 2005 23:26:35 +0100

Marco Gerards <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi,
>
>> Here is the patch I promised last week.  It is far from perfect and
>> will most likely break one or two things, but I think it is worth the
>> trouble to add it for the following reasons:
>
> Here is a new version.  If you have some time, please have a look at
> it.  If I don't hear about any important problems I will commit this
> patch at the end of the weekend.

Committed!

It does not work on the PPC yet, but I'll take care of that tomorrow.

Please test if everything still works.  Of course I took great care in
testing and implementing, but a lot changed and I am not perfect.
This week I will have some time, so if there are any problems
reported, they should be fixed in no time.

Thanks,
Marco