grub-devel

Re: [patch] Install modules into correct location

From: Marco Gerards
Subject: Re: [patch] Install modules into correct location
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 16:43:48 +0200

Roger Leigh <address@hidden> writes:

> If this requires copyright assignment, I'll be happy to assign
> copyright for this and all future work to the FSF.

No, I do not think so.  I think this patch and your other patch are
both small enough.  But if you expect you will continue to make
contributions, as part of your work for Debian, it might be wise to
start the copyright assignment process already.

I will wait a bit with committing this patch to give other developers
a chance to reply.  I know way too little about the build system to
comment.

Thanks,
Marco