grub-devel

update-grub shell library

From: Robert Millan
Subject: update-grub shell library
Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 12:18:17 +0200

Hi,

I'd like to add a shell library that can be used as a helper for update-grub
modules.

Currently, update-grub exports variables like GRUB_DRIVE_BOOT and
GRUB_DRIVE_BOOT_GRUB, which are a bit of a kludge.  I'd like to rewrite
these into a shell function that converts system paths to grub paths,
but then it can't just be exported into environment.

Can we add something like $(libdir)/grub/update-grub to put such kind of
helper code in?

--
Robert Millan

My spam trap is address@hidden  Note: this address is only intended
for spam harvesters.  Writing to it will get you added to my black list.