grub-devel

Re: Building a steady release cycle

From: shirish
Subject: Re: Building a steady release cycle
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 12:50:30 +0530

Hi all,
 I would be glad to just know when there are releases being made, an
announce list or something would be good enough.

I use ubuntu and right now the only way I, as a user comes to know is
when debian makes a grub2 release in the experimental repository.

If such a release team is in place, it would (perhaps) be a bit more
visible to people who are not involved in the process as to what's
happening (people like me) .

--
          Regards,
          Shirish Agarwal