grub-devel

Re: The next TestGettext step?

From: Jorma Karvonen
Subject: Re: The next TestGettext step?
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2010 09:52:24 +0200

OK,

this move to help-grub is OK. I will subscribe it too. After .iso file
downloading I made the following linking in img directory (it is a
subdirectory for Desktop):

ln -s ../../Downloads/kubuntu-kde4-8.04.1-desktop-i386.iso test.iso

then I run the command:

sudo ./test.sh
sudo ./test.sh
Enabling BIOS support ...
(null): error: cannot open .///moddep.lst.
Could not open '/dev/kqemu' - QEMU acceleration layer not activated:
No such file or directory

Now I can start kubuntu-kde4 but it takes hours to open (because of
missing /dev/kqemu) and I can't really run that .iso distro. I'll try
to find what is wrong with my QEMU. Still wondering that moddep.lst
line, too.

br,

Jorma K.