grub-devel

Couple more fixes for Linux raid metadata 1.x support

From: Doug Nazar
Subject: Couple more fixes for Linux raid metadata 1.x support
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2010 06:22:02 -0400

While doing some in-depth testing came across a few more issues. The second one really threw me for a loop. The LVM wouldn't come up because it couldn't find some of the raid arrays but when I hexdumped the raid arrays it showed the correct uuid. Applies on top of previous patch.

- Ignore spare and faulty drives
- Set a dynamic array->number. It's used for the disk->id and is important
  for the cache subsystem that it be unique.