grub-devel

Re: R_ARM(_THM)_MOVT_ABS(_NC) support

From: Leif Lindholm
Subject: Re: R_ARM(_THM)_MOVT_ABS(_NC) support
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2015 12:32:53 +0000

On Sun, Feb 01, 2015 at 12:43:40PM +0100, Michael Zimmermann wrote:
> mkimage:
> grub-mkimage -c load.cfg -O arm-uboot -o uboot.img -d ./grub-core -T
> 0x89000000 m list of modules

Ok, so that command line tells me you are not using a plain upstream
grub, but have added Ian Campbell's patches to relocate the image base
address at mkimage time:
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/grub-devel/2013-12/msg00421.html
(This would have been useful to mention up front.)

Did you get this source code from somewhere, or have you applied it
yourself to a current version?

> I add these cflags to get static tools(mkimage etc). If I remove it I
> get the same result.

OK.

/
    Leif