grub-devel

Re: Can't read md0 with grub

From: Michel Hermier
Subject: Re: Can't read md0 with grub
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2018 08:32:08 +0100

First idea check that your grub.cfg was updated. Pointing to older kernel really looks like it was not updated.

Le 11 janv. 2018 4:18 PM, "Joseph Parmelee" <address@hidden> a écrit :
Good morning:

I have been using a raid1 array (version 09) with grub for several years. My grub.cfg file loads module mdraid09.mod which seems to work.  Suddenly grub cannot see /boot/vmlimuz-4.14.11 or /boot/vmlinuz-4.14.12 and always loads /boot/vmlinuz-4.14.10 at boot even though /boot/vmlinuz is a soft link to newer kernels.  What is wrong.  Thanks in advance for any help.

Yours,

Joseph W. Parmelee
address@hidden