gtktalog-devel

[Gtktalog-devel] Re: gtkatalog: cannot find download page

From: Yves Mettier
Subject: [Gtktalog-devel] Re: gtkatalog: cannot find download page
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2004 11:38:14 +0100 (CET)

Hi !

There is an open bug while scanning a CD that I have not had time to check yet.
I think
that you will have to wait until the next version before that bug is fixed.
Besides this, savannah was hacked in december 2003 and download section is not
up yet
again. I can do nothing for this but wait.

However, there are 2 things you can do if you want to test the current version:
either get gtktalog-1.0.4 as a package for your distribution (probably the
development
version, like debian sid, mandrake cooker, or freshrpms for redhat).
Or get the sources from the CVS (branch "stable-1-0"):
http://savannah.nongnu.org/cvs/?group=gtktalog

Yves

--
- Homepage    - http://ymettier.free.fr - http://www.logicacmg.com -