guile-devel-internal

CVS repository is unfrozen

From: Mikael Djurfeldt
Subject: CVS repository is unfrozen
Date: Sun, 03 Sep 2000 19:00:22 +0200

Just to be clear:

My previous letter about CVS access was supposed to mean that it's OK
to start using it---the repository is unfrozen.  I should have written
that explicitly.

But please use a bit of general carefulness and common sense, since
we're really dealing with experimental software here.

You need to do

  lsh --sloppy-host-authentication --capture-to ~/.lsh/known_hosts

in order to capture the host key before you can start using it.

Also, please send problem reports and questions to

  address@hidden

instead of to Jeff or me.

I apologize for all fuzz around the move.  Please also expect some
further initial problems with LSH.

Best regards,
Mikael