guile-devel-internal

Re: resigning from a Guile developer

From: Rob Browning
Subject: Re: resigning from a Guile developer
Date: 02 May 2001 11:17:39 -0500

Keisuke Nishida <address@hidden> writes:

> I've decided to stop working on Guile.
> Please remove my name from the list of Guile developers.
>
> Maybe I'll resume some time, but it won't happen in a year.

Sorry to hear that.  I hope it's nothing serious.

If you have a moment, could you send a brief summary of where the VM
stands right now and what you'd suggest going forward.  i.e. Is it
something you think others could easily pick up and move forward?  How
close is it to completion, and what needed to be done next, etc.  With
you leaving, Bill and I are wondering what might be most appropriate
on the "How should we proceed in trying to make Guile faster?" front.

In any case, thanks so much for your work, and good luck with whatever
you're doing instead :>