guile-devel-internal

old sanpietro has been shutdown

From: B. W. Fitzpatrick
Subject: old sanpietro has been shutdown
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2003 12:08:33 -0600

I have copied all home directories from the old sanpietro over to the
new sanpietro and you can find them in /old-sp. Anyone who needs
anything from their old home directory can now grab it right off the
new machine.

If you have time, please go ahead and delete anything that's left in
your old home directory and I will eventually zap all empty
directories in there.

Let me know if you have any questions or this causes any difficulties.

-Fitz