guile-devel-internal

red-bean.com downtime and IP address change on Friday, April 23rd

From: B. W. Fitzpatrick
Subject: red-bean.com downtime and IP address change on Friday, April 23rd
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 15:17:12 -0500

CollabNet is moving to a new office this Friday (across the street), and
we're moving red-bean.com (aka sanpietro.red-bean.com) along with us.
There will be a few hours of downtime for the move (most likely in a
window from 3PM to 8PM CDT).

The old (current) IP for red-bean.com is 216.127.237.131.

The new address for red-bean.com will be 66.146.194.200.

We have set up a temporary DNS name of new.red-bean.com that points to
the new address, so if you have any problems connecting, try
new.red-bean.com.

Note to all techies: Remember that you'll also have to update any DNS
zone files you have on sanpietro that point to the old IP address.
Also, if you use sanpietro.red-bean.com as a nameserver for any of your
domains *and* have listed it by IP address, you will need to change the
address there as well.

Please don't hesitate to call if you need anything. 312-925-0194 is my
cell number if you need to reach us.

-Fitz (and Karl and CMike and Ben)