guile-devel-internal

(no subject)

From: Audrey Beck
Subject: (no subject)
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 15:13:00 +0300

He'lV5lo dePar home own'er,

We have beoBe^n noCFtified that your m>ortgamRge rate is fiUxed a%t a verbgy high int4erest rjate. Thetrefore ykzou are currently ov|erpayin!g, wphich su/ms-up to thousanuds ozf dollO>ars an1enualADlZy .

LuIckily for you we can guaran:tee the lowest rate\s ijn th$e U<.Sb. (3.59%). So h;urry becauH2se the rate fFWorecast is noet lookeqing gRood!

ThKere is no obl%i+gatio^n, an6Ed it's FREE

Lock on th[e 3.59%, eveon with bSQad cr|eSditS4!

REM3xOVE HERE