guile-devel-internal

Industry News

From: Lamont Donne
Subject: Industry News
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2005 04:39:03 -0500

Would you ref inance if you knew you'd SAVE TH0USANDS?

We'll get you lnterest as low as 3.99%.

Have Bad c[r]edit? No Problem! Low rates are fixed no matter what.

Fill out our small online form and we'll show you how.

Get the house and/or car you always wanted, it only takes 2 minutes of your time:

ez-rate.info/bud/

That carpenter is practicing running at this time.
Every generation laughs at the old fashions, but follows religiously the new. -Henry David Thoreau (1817-1862)