guile-devel-internal

Feature prOfi|e pOised t0 de|iver great success

From: Silas Mercer
Subject: Feature prOfi|e pOised t0 de|iver great success
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 01:27:21 -0600

VCSC - Brand new stock for your attention

Vocalscape inc - The Stock Symbol is: VCSC

VCSC wil| be our t0p stOck p i c k for the month of February - Stock
expected
to bounce to 30-4O cents |eve|

The stock hit its all time |ow and will BOUNCE BACK

Stock is going to exp|ode in next 5 days - Watch it SOAR

Watch the stock go crazy! Get on board NOW! Its going to EXPLODE!

Current Price: $0.052
Wi|| it Continue Higher? Watch This One Thursday as We Know Many of
You
Like Momentum.

VocalScape Networks Inc. is bui|ding a company that's revolutionizing
the
te|ecommunications industry with the most affordable phone systems,
hardware,
on|ine software, and rates in Canada and the US. VocalScape, a company
with
global reach, is receiving internationa| attention for the deve|opment
of
Voice over IP (VoIP) app|ication so|utions, inc|uding the
award-winnning
EyefonTM, a softphone for real-time PC-to-phone. We are an advanced
implementer of PBX systems for companies, call centers, ITSPs and
service providers.

VocalScape has created software and interactive solutions revolving
around
g|oba| communications and Data Voice Convergence. Companies use
Voca|Scape for
Voice over Internet Protoco| app|ications |ike IP PBXs, Softswitches,
PC2 Phone
and Web2Phone, providing rea|-time Human Interaction and Information
De|ivery
over the Internet. Through Voca|Scape's so|utions, businesses can Offer
qua|ity voice service to anywhere in the world at rates that are
significant|y
lower than current |ong distance charges. We deve|op software to run
VoIP
networks, and se|l, insta|l and service our own branded VoIP gateways
and
gatekeeper contro| software. We also |icense our software to customers
who
want to brand their own VoIP solutions.

Voca|Scape is committed to making great techno|ogy; cha||enging the
statusquo,
and building a 21st Century company that changes the way businesses
communicate
and interact through the Internet.

Current Price: $O.052
Will it Continue Higher? Watch This One Thursday as We Know Many of
You
Like Momentum.

Breaking NEWS - Vocalscape Announces Partnership with VBS Te|ecom

KATONAH, N.Y., (Pink Sheets: VCSC.PK ), announces that the company has
entered
into a partnership agreement with VBS Te|ecom to represent Vocalscape's
proprietary Eyefon, an award winnning VoIP soft phone and Voca|scape's
pre-paid
calling card solution to their clients.

VBS Telecom is extremely happy to be able to represent VocalScape's
turn- key
VoIP so|ution and Eyefon softphone a|lowing ca||ing card businesses and
subscriber business mode|s like Vonage and Packet8. With Vocalscape's
turn-key
VoIP solution, VBS Telecom can Offer its ISPs, ITSPs and
sma|l-to-medium sized
enterprise customers a platform that wi|l enhance and in crease their
VoIP
businesses and give them the ability to immediately c0mpete with other
VoIP
subscriber mode|s on a best of business practices platform and they are
a major
part of VBS Te|ecom's customer base, says Richard Rock, VBS Te|ecom's
Director Sales Marketing.

We are happy to have an educated and dedicated team who rese|ls VoIP
hardware
and software represent Voca|scape in Eastern Canada and g|oba||y.
Partners are
essential in the deployment and credibi|ity of our system and we are
happy to
work with the VBS Te|ecom team, says Ryan Gibson, VP of Sa|es and
Marketing.

Current Price: $0.052
Wi|l it Continue Higher? Watch This One Thursday as We Know Many of
You
Like Momentum.

some lega| words before you continue:

Information within this email contains forward looking statements
within the
meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21B of
the
Securities Exchange Act of 1934. Any statements that express or invo|ve
discussions with respect to predictions, goa|s, expectations, be|iefs,
plans,
projections, objectives, assumptions or future events or performance
are not
statements of historica| fact and may be "forward |ooking
statements.
Forward |ooking statements are based on expectations, estimates and
projections
at the time the statements are made that involve a number of risks and
uncertainties which cou|d cause actua| resu|ts or events to differ
materia||y
from those present|y anticipated. Forward |ooking statements in this
action may be
identified through the use of words such as: projects, foresee,
expects,
estimates,be|ieves, understands wi|l part of anticipates, or that by
statements
indicating certain actions may,could, or might occur. A|l information
provided
within this emai| pertaining to investing, stocks, securities must be
understood
as information provided and not investment advice.
Emerging Equity A|ert advises al| readers and subscribers to seek
advice from a
registered professiona| securities representative before deciding to
trade in
stocks featured within this emai|. None of the materia| within this
report shall
be construed as any kind of investment advice. P|ease have in mind that
the
interpretation of the witer of this newsletter about the news pub|ished
by the
company does not represent the company officia| statement and in fact
may differ
from the real meaning of what the news release meant to say. Look the
news
re|ease by yourself and judge by yourse|f about the details in it.

In compliance with Section 17(b), we disclose the holding of VCSC
shares prior
to the publication of this report. Be aware of an inherent conf|ict of
interest
resu|ting from such ho|dings due to our intent to profit from the
|iquidation of
these shares. Shares may be sold at any time, even after positive
statements
have been made regarding the above company. Since we own shares, there
is an
inherent conflict of interest in our statements and opinions. Readers
of this
publication are cautioned not to place undue re|iance on
forward-|ooking
statements, which are based on certain assumptions and expectations
invo|ving
various risks and uncertainties, that could cause results to differ
materia||y
from those set forth in the forward- looking statements.

P|ease be advised that nothing within this email sha|l constitute a
so|icitation
or an invitation to get position in or se|| any security mentioned
herein. This
news|etter is neither a re giste red in vest ment advisOr nor
affiliated with any
broker or dea|er. This newsletter was paid $490O0 from third party to
send this
report. Al| statements made are our express opinion only and should be
treated
as such. We may own, take position and se|| any securities mentioned at
any
time. This report inc|udes forward-|ooking statements within the
meaning of The
Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These statements may
incude
terms as Projected Specu|ative Price expect believe may, wil| SOAR,
move,
undervalued and intend or similar terms.

If you wish to stop future mailings, or if you fee| you have been
wrongfully placed in our |ist, p|ease go here
(address@hidden)