guile-devel-internal

Meet me here

From: Allen
Subject: Meet me here
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 09:33:51 +0100

Hello !
I like to flirt and show off on my webcam. I am 19 and currently a college
student. I love having people watch me while im
on my cam. I found a really cool place that lets me host my webcam for free,
and lets people watch it for free as well.
My Personal Webcam Pictures:
http://www.terra.es/personal2/rin2or/ama/s.html

If you dont want to receive e-mails from us:
http://www.terra.es/personal2/rin2or/h/n.html
As European markets shut, in New York the Dow Jones industrial average was down
0.5 percent at 10,410 points, while the  Nasdaq Composite fell 0.7 percent to
2,031 points.