guile-devel-internal

No Exam MBA MS MA BS PHD No required courses. Approved by Fortune 500 fi

From: Darcy Cross
Subject: No Exam MBA MS MA BS PHD No required courses. Approved by Fortune 500 firms.
Date: Thu, 05 May 2005 06:41:54 -0000

Without a college education you can't really get any decent jobs these days.
Contact us and we will arrange for you to get your qualifications without going
back to school.

http://FkchelatedMarci.BBB999.biz

to cancel yourself from our mailing look here : http://BBb999.biZ/re

Life is not a spectator sport. . . . If you're going to spend your whole life
in the grandstand just watching what goes on, in my opinion you're wasting your
life. - Jackie Robinson