address@hidden: Re: Colons in indices]

From: Martin Grabmueller
Subject: address@hidden: Re: Colons in indices]
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 10:53:22 +0200

Hello list,

wrt my problems with the manual indices, I have written to
address@hidden  The problem is well-known (see forwarded mail
below), and no workaround exists.  In some follow-ups people on
help-texinfo only suggested incompatible changes to makeinfo, info and
Emacs' info mode.

I think we have to live with that for now, and I'll focus on other
things.

Regards,
  'martin