Modified TODO (and RELEASE) in both trees.

From: Rob Browning
Subject: Modified TODO (and RELEASE) in both trees.
Date: 08 Jul 2001 18:21:41 -0500

I went ahead and removed the $Id$ tag from TODO.  It had already
caused me a spurious merge conflict.  Let me know if that bothers
anyone.

I also modified TODO to include a list of tasks generated from the
instructions in RELEASE.  I added "before 1.6.0" items for things that
people could go ahead and do if they're motivated.  The idea being
that anything that's "distributable" should be in TODO, and that
ideally, once everything in TODO is finished, the only thing left
should be the final testing and for me to generate/upload/announce a
tarfile.

Oh, and I removed the 1.6.0 release items from TODO in the the 1.7.x
tree.

--
Rob Browning
Previously @cs.utexas.edu