Re: JACAL, scm

From: Masao Uebayashi
Subject: Re: JACAL, scm
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 08:07:43 +0900 (JST)

> Instead, you have speculated on non-technical issues and drawn
> ridiculous and unsupported conclusions about my motivations.
>
> Which of us isn't very interested in "actual discussion"?

Tom, please make sure that Guile doesn't have so much developers
enough to do developping both stable and current branches
simultaneouly. And now is the time that all of developers are trying
to make the next 1.6 be released successfully.

I personally think that Tom's arguments are all interesting and
valuable, but not appropriate to the guile-devel list in 2001/09,
unfortunately.

(It would be very nice if he came back 1 year earlier. :-)

Regards,
Masao