Re: Elisp development news

From: Thien-Thi Nguyen
Subject: Re: Elisp development news
Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2002 17:38:57 -0800

   From: Neil Jerram <address@hidden>
   Date: 21 Nov 2001 20:06:52 +0000

       Thien-Thi> because the trickiness manifests in interface design
       Thien-Thi> (as you point out earlier in the post), the fact that
       Thien-Thi> emacs is very tied to its data types narrows the
       Thien-Thi> problem down to w/in shouting distance of some
       Thien-Thi> potentially small portability library.  this makes
       Thien-Thi> guile programmers happy.

   Sorry...  Thanks for trying, but I'm afraid I still don't really get
   it.  Could you illustrate perhaps with a specific example?

never mind -- i was abducted by space aliens when i wrote that crap.

thi