guile-1.6.1 & NetBSD

From: Thomas Klausner
Subject: guile-1.6.1 & NetBSD
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2003 21:58:16 +0200

Hi!

I submitted a patch to guile-1.6.1 to make it work on NetBSD-1.6L/macppc.
The patch has recently been accepted back into the guile CVS.

When I tried to get guile to compile, I used the 'check' target to
test if the patch improves the situation (which it did), since I
don't know much about guile. With the patch, I got the attached
result, which doesn't look so bad; for comparison, the result on
NetBSD-1.6L/i386 is also attached.

Rob Browning suggested I ask here if somebody wants to track down
the remaining test failures.  I can either test patches or give
you an account for testing, at least on the i386.

Thanks,
 Thomas