Re: guile arrays in 1.9

From: Daniel Llorens del Río
Subject: Re: guile arrays in 1.9
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2010 00:22:22 +0100

On 9 Jan, 2010, at 22:41, Andy Wingo wrote:

    scheme@(guile-user)> ,option interp #t

Aha, thanks.

This was an interesting bug (see commit c5f171027d9 if you are
interested).

I honestly don't know enough of the internals of Guile to comment, but I appreciate the pointer.

I fixed this one on the 29th; so you see, someone else
seems to be using this stuff too :)

Sorry if I implied otherwise! It's true that I don't follow the development of Guile close enough. There has been so much progress recently —although that's precisely what draw me to 1.9.

Thanks,

        Daniel