Re: Web page CSS broken

From: Brian Templeton
Subject: Re: Web page CSS broken
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 20:46:10 -0500

> Hello,
>
> Somehow the CSS we use must have changed recently and the web page looks
> ugly now: http://www.gnu.org/software/guile/ .
>
> Any takers?  :-)

It's 2010 and people are still making web pages with table-based layouts
and body attributes for text/link colors? (: The imported stylesheet
gives table cells a 1px black border, which I assume overrides the
border attribute in the document. Adding a "td, th { border: none }"
rule makes the appearance acceptable again.

--
Inteligenta persono lernas la lingvon Esperanton rapide kaj facile.
Esperanto estas moderna, kultura lingvo por la mondo. Simpla, fleksebla,