Re: Problems with guile-sqlite3

From: David Pirotte
Subject: Re: Problems with guile-sqlite3
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 12:22:55 -0300

Hi Detlev,

I am sorry for the very loooooong delay in responding, but yes it did work for
me as
well, many thanks for your patches.

I'd love to have a './configure --prefix=... && make install' [even though
there is
only only file for the time being], could you help me doing the setup or point
me
a tutorial a could read with regards these matters?

Thanks,
David

;; --