Re: Preparing for 2.0.6

From: Ian Price
Subject: Re: Preparing for 2.0.6
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2012 21:27:58 +0100

> Any other ideas?

Yes, could you or Andy look at my patch for chunked encoding? I first
pointed issue this out round about last September, and it would be nice
to finally have support for it in guile proper. I'm happy with the
overall design, but it may need a rebase first.

--
Ian Price

"Programming is like pinball. The reward for doing it well is
the opportunity to do it again" - from "The Wizardy Compiled"