Back!

From: Andy Wingo
Subject: Back!
Date: Sun, 02 Mar 2014 16:29:51 +0100

Hello all :)

I've basically been ignoring all email for the last 6 months.  Apologies
for that.  As time went on, the problem just got bigger; alack.

Anyway, I'm coming back now, slowly.  Over the next two or three weeks
I'll go over anything that looks like it needs my attention.  If that
time passes and you're waiting on something, let me know.

Cheers,

Andy
--
http://wingolog.org/