MinGW-related patches that were reported in 2014 but not applied

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: MinGW-related patches that were reported in 2014 but not applied
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2016 22:04:10 +0300

I built Guile 2.0.12 today with MinGW, and to my chagrin found that
some of the patches I sent long ago are still not in the repository.

Below please find the list of those patches.

The stime.c patch in this message was not applied, although it causes
failures in time.test (explained in the message):

  https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guile-devel/2014-06/msg00012.html

The issues with dirname and basename, for which I posted a patch here:

  https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guile-devel/2014-07/msg00012.html

were subsequently discussed, but the code was not changed, AFAICT.

This patch is needed, because without it Guile will write corrupted
*.go files:

  https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guile-devel/2014-08/msg00052.html

Can these please be applied?

TIA