Re: My state

From: Andreas Rottmann
Subject: Re: My state
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 18:03:58 +0100

Andy Wingo <address@hidden> writes:

> Yo people,
>
> I'm about to go on holiday for about a month or so, so there won't be
> too much guile-gtk hacking going on. Unfortunately, as I was trying to
> wrap this stuff up up, savannah went down. So there's no new guile-gnome
> project, no CVS there, and my code is sitting on my HD. I did a cvsdo
> diff, but that's not always reliable... in any case, it's attached. Feel
> free to commit to CVS when savannah is back up.

I'll merge this into my --csvtrunk branch and sync with CVS once
savannah is up (of course, I'll star-merge this also into the --rotty
branch).

> I didn't want to leave this way, with the project up in the air, but
> luckily arch allows Andreas to develop on his own. If we can *please
> please please* get the g-wrap release out so we can start climbing the
> stack, that would make 2004 start off right nice.

Rob (you've been quite silent lately...)?

Cheers and a nice holdiday!
--
Andreas Rottmann         | address@hidden      | address@hidden | address@hidden
http://www.8ung.at/rotty | GnuPG Key: http://www.8ung.at/rotty/gpg.asc

This reality is really just a fucked-up dream -- Papa Roach