Re: How to configure/make guile gtk?

From: Roland Orre
Subject: Re: How to configure/make guile gtk?
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2004 23:40:36 +0200 (CEST)

I made the guile-1.7 paths (include, exe) globally visible and then it
worked fine. There were a few minor compiler warnings also which I
corrected. This is wonderful! It also works fine to run with threads
so I can run the top-repl in parallell.  What I installed was
guile-gtk-1.2 but I noticed that you mentioned 0.19. I'm not sure
I understand the difference.

Will the things I develop with this gtk also be runnable in MS windows
and Mac OS environments?  (OK, I myself am only using Linux but it is
nice to be able to make platform independent GUIs)

/Roland