Re: guile-gnome-platform-2.7.95 // guile-gnome-libgnomeui.pc

From: Andy Wingo
Subject: Re: guile-gnome-platform-2.7.95 // guile-gnome-libgnomeui.pc
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 12:17:01 +0200 (WAST)

Hi David,

>       checking for guile-gnome-libgnomeui >= 2.7.91... Package
> guile-gnome-libgnomeui was not found in the pkg-config search path.
>       Perhaps you should add the directory containing
> `guile-gnome-libgnomeui.pc'
>       to the PKG_CONFIG_PATH environment variable
>       No package 'guile-gnome-libgnomeui' found

Pkg-config files recently got versioned so that multiple "api versions" of
guile-gnome can be parallel installed. The upshot is that the installed
file is guile-gnome-libgnomeui-0.pc. This is fixed in
photoblogger-0.3.tar.gz, available in http://ambient.2y.net/wingo/pub/.
There's still a sed problem if your sed doesn't support -i, but otherwise
I don't know of any issues in that release.

Cheers, and let me know if it works for you.

Wingo.