guile-gnome-platform 2.7.99

From: Andy Wingo
Subject: guile-gnome-platform 2.7.99
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 18:28:51 +0100

Hey folks,

Got out a new release, mainly to work with g-wrap 1.9.5. Sorry I've been
a poor maintainer recently -- lots of changes on my side, just now
settling down.

It is available on gnu.org this time, with a super-long url:

ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/guile-gnome/guile-gnome-platform/guile-gnome-platform-2.7.99.tar.gz
ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/guile-gnome/guile-gnome-platform/guile-gnome-platform-2.7.99.tar.gz.sig

Note that this is a new release location; I'll put a note in the gna.org
download area of the change. All the changes are in my archive, and I'm
merging to mainline now. Release notes are attached.

Cheers,
--
Andy Wingo
http://wingolog.org/