Re: [gnome-love] GTK Book: A Journey Through GTK+

From: Andreas Rottmann
Subject: Re: [gnome-love] GTK Book: A Journey Through GTK+
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2005 18:29:21 +0100

[CC'ing Guile-Gtk list]

Muthiah Annamalai <address@hidden> writes:

> Hello Hackers!
> Im writing a Book on GTK titled 'A Journey Through
> GTK+', started with another guy, Ishan Chattopadyay.
> The book is organised like 13 chapters with 5
> appendices.
>
> It is GFDL'ed. You can find a incomplete version here.
> http://www.nitt.edu/profiles/profiles/2001/ec10130/GtkBook.pdf
>
> Im using LaTeX to write the documents, and writing
> example applications in C/GTK. I also happen to
> write Octave-GTK , a GTK binding for Octave.
> [http://octave-gtk.sourceforge.net].
>
> I want people who can
>
> + write C++,Python, Java language bindings chapters.

I've CC'ed the Guile binding list, to notify people of your effort -
maybe we can pull together a Guile chapter :).

Rotty
--
Andreas Rottmann         | address@hidden      | address@hidden | address@hidden

I have a truly elegant proof of the  above, but it is too long to
fit into this .signature file.