guile-gnome web page points to wrong download area

From: Greg Troxel
Subject: guile-gnome web page points to wrong download area
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 20:54:08 -0400

at http://www.gnu.org/software/guile-gnome/download/
it points to
http://download.gna.org/guile-gnome/releases/

when it should say

Releases through 2.7.98 are at
http://download.gna.org/guile-gnome/releases/
and 2.7.99 onward are at
http://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/guile-gnome/

This is a nit, but I think it's important to avoid discouraging
anyone, and such problems, although minor, give the impression of an
inactive, unmaintained project.

(I noticed this when checking to see if there was something newer than
2.7.99 as I was contemplating moving the pkgsrc entry for guile-gnome
from pkgsrc-wip (on sourceforge) into real pkgsrc (on NetBSD.org).)