ERROR: Unbound variable: gtk-list-store-clear // also on i386

From: David Pirotte
Subject: ERROR: Unbound variable: gtk-list-store-clear // also on i386
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 16:56:16 +0200

Hi again,

        ERROR: Unbound variable: gtk-list-store-clear

        this error also occurs on i386 using precompiled/installed debian
packages,
        not just the powerpc ones.

David

        ps: I said guile-gnome 2.7.97, but I remember having done something
        recommanded by Andy to make it work, probably what needs to be done
        on the deb packages

;; ----------

Hello,

launching an application that runs fine on a i386, where I compiled/installed
guile-gnome 2.7.97
myself and manually, it leads to the following error when I try it on a powerpc
using the
precompiled debian package:

        ERROR: Unbound variable: gtk-list-store-clear

here are the packages installed on the powerpc box:

address@hidden:/tmp 22 $ dpkg -l | grep guile-gnome
ii  guile-gnome0-canvas           2.7.99-2                          Guile
bindings for libgnomecanvas
ii  guile-gnome0-dev              2.7.99-2                          Guile
GObject binding support library, devel
ii  guile-gnome0-gconf            2.7.99-2                          Guile
bindings for GConf
ii  guile-gnome0-glib             2.7.99-2                          Guile
bindings for GLib
ii  guile-gnome0-gnome            2.7.99-2                          Guile
bindings for libgnome
ii  guile-gnome0-gnome-ui         2.7.99-2                          Guile
bindings for libgnome
ii  guile-gnome0-gtk              2.7.99-2                          Guile
bindings for GTK+, libglade, Pango and
ii  guile-gnome0-vfs              2.7.99-2                          Guile
bindings for GnomeVFS

Cheers
David