binding

From: lee
Subject: binding
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 09:19:51 +0800

Dear Sir or Madam:

I am Mr. Lee from China Shenzhen SIKE Stationery Co., LTD.

My company is specialized in the development, production, marketing of steel
spine binder series, hot melting binding machines, and comb binding machines.

Our company has introduced two high-tech production lines from Sweden(mesh pad
glue) and the U.S.A.(U Shaped Glue) and successfully developed a series of Hot
Melting, SteelFront/Back and Back covers, SteelCrystal, SteelMat, SteelVip and
binding accessories including comb rings and films Cover.

You are welcome to visit our website at www.skbinding.com.

You are also welcome to visit our factory .

The products of our company are good in quality and price. We wish to be at
your service.

Best Regards.

SIKE Stationery Co., LTD.

Mr: Lee