simple task?

From: Paul Emsley
Subject: simple task?
Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2006 10:14:45 +0100

Dear guile-gtkers,

I have, what I believe/hope to be a simple task:

I want to expose the menubar of my application [1] to the scheme level
so that others can add their own menu/menu items using scheme.

I just don't understand how to do that.

I have looked at examples/foo, and I suppose that I want something like
that.  It is not clear to me what though.

I suppose that the menubar is not a "Gtk widgets that are not described
in gtk-1.2.defs".  Argh!  It seems that it should be straightforward..
but where to go?

Let's suppose that I have global variable

GtkWidget *main_menubar

how do I expose it?

Thanks,

Paul.

[1] its a glade-built gtk-1.2-based application by the name of "coot"