HOW TO BECOME A MILLIONAIRE!

From: Dirk Streicher
Subject: HOW TO BECOME A MILLIONAIRE!
Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2006 19:35:55 +0200

HOW TO BECOME A MILLIONAIRE IN JUST 3 (three) MONTHS!!

Read this letter carefully and you’ll be glad you received it.

Success Story 1:
My name is Lenin Nathan. In December 1994 my printing business went bankrupt
because of the poor state of the economy. My 2 cars were repossessed and debt
collectors were hounding me like you won’t believe. I owed R885, 000.00 and
insolvency or prison was my only future. My family, my reputation, sanity and
my life were at stake. (I became very ill.)

In January the following year I received a letter advertising “How to make 3.2
million within 3 months “for an investment of only R150.00 .I thought it was a
joke! R3.2 million ?! Impossible, absolutely impossible, never in a million
years!

I spoke to my advocate and friends about it and they said I would be stupid to
try it and would be wasting my time. But, after 3 days of desperate struggle in
court to stay out of jail, I decided I had nothing to lose.

My family and I enthusiastically (out of desperation) grabbed the slim
opportunity available to us and sent R50 to each of the 3 names on the “Become
a Millionaires List”. We also distributed 3600 photocopies of the letter in the
Newlands area, by hand!!

Within 8 days the money started rolling in, thousands and thousands. I could
not believe it.R50, 250.00 within 12 days. R130.000.00 within 62 days and
580,350.00 within 90 days. I became a millionaire within 3 months and 3 days
exactly!!I have a new house in Clifton, 2 BMW’s,a happy family, no debt, better
health and thousands a month to spend on investments, luxuries and holidays all
over the world. I now also have a new clothing and printing business.

If you follow the 3-step instructions in this letter you can become a
millionaire within 3 months. The make a million” system is a legitimate
opportunity that cannot fail to earn you a lot of money. For this unique
opportunity you are required to make an investment of only R150.00

Success story 2
Thank you guys! I thought your mail was a hoax!! How can one make so much money
in so little time? Well, I took the chance (for a mere R150.00) and sent out
480 mails. Guess what? In less than 2 weeks I had already received more than
R76, 000.00(that is SEVENTY SIX THOUSAND RANDS) IN MY ACCOUNT.I was just
completely bowled over”.

Success story 3
I nearly deleted your so-called junk-mail but for some reason decided so
what-the-heck let’s give it a bash! Man, was I surprised?! 13 days later and
R51, 550 in my account!!!

I have never had more than R6000.00 in my account before… and best of all, I
never sent one e-mail. I copied your letter and made only 200 copies which I
distributed in my neighborhood, that’s all!”

Success story 4
I am skeptical by nature and did not believe that your “Make a Million”
business would work. Anyway, I am a 70 year old pensioner had plenty of time to
send out letters. I deposited the R50 to each of the 3 persons on my list and
sent 600 copies of this letter and hoped for the best. Over the next four
months I received a total of R3, 800.000.00!!! I was amazed! I have been able
to move from my small flat and now permanently live in a 5-star hotel in the
Strand. I have traveled to Israel, Canada and Australia to visit my children
and grand children. All my dreams have come true in a matter of months. Many
thanks for your letter and may others also benefit from it.” We at TMS have
actually received no less than 11 of these messages and the total income
received between them wad more than R694,000.00 Wow that’s amazing and we know
all of them will make millions in 3 months.

We also decided to re-include the basics in this mail – come on.

CHANGE YOUR LIFE! TODAY!
REMEMBER: AN INVESTMENT OF R150.00 (ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY) ONLY!!!!

If you do not really want to make money & become financially independent, then
please pass this to someone close to you who might benefit from making millions
in cash!
If you follow the instructions and if you are HONEST by NOT changing the order
of the name list and you honestly MAKE the deposits to all 3 of the names on
your list and you have e-mailed it to at least 200 people, then you will see a
huge difference in your bank account within 90 days!! You WILL be successful by
being HONEST. Do not expect results if you cheat and remember the saying…”what
goes around, comes around” – It means you could also be cheated!

Step 1 – The millionaires List
If you have internet banking then this will be easy. Alternatively call on the
different banks and deposit R50.00 into each of the following accounts. Ensure
you use the CORRECT account numbers please!

1) S. F. Streicher – Standard Bank – Branch code: 050410 – Acc Number: 076518299
2) A.H.M. Viljoen – ABSA – Branch code: 631205 – Acc Number: 3240145374
3) C B Engelbrecht – FNB –Branch code: 254205 – Acc number: 62094273986 (I
couldn't believe it actually worked!!!)

REMEMBER: This is a legitimate service for which you are paying. The listed
people have bought this opportunity, as you will and you will pass it on to
others. There’s a saying “always spend a small amount before you can expect to
receive lots of it”

Step 2:
Enter the millionaires List by putting your name with your banking details in
POSITION NO.1, move the two names on the list down by one position. The current
No.1 goes to No.2 and No.2 goes to No.3
The current No.3 will fall away. Your name will be at No.1.

Step 3:
Get at least 200 names and addresses at random from a telephone directory or
your address book, or make use of collected business cards. Also make use of
newspapers, Job Mail, Junk MAIL, send free classified advertisements in the web
pages etc. Now e-mail/mail addresses these pages A.S.A.P.!
Do not forget to send to friends, family and people at work – and don’t forget
your own e-mail address list. You can make photocopies and deliver by hand in
the area you work or live. (Just delete the names and re-write in the correct
order) Keep in mind the more copies that go out, the more money rolls in!

NEXT:
If you are honest and paid R50.00 to each of the 3 names, then sit back and
relax and watch those R5O.OO notes flow in! It is that easy!!
Remember that by the time your name is at Number 3 you will be richer than
rich. As soon as you send your 200 copies (the minimum) you are automatically
in business and people are sending R50’s from all over. This is perfectly legal.

Here is a letter from a participant that took part in a previous mailing:
I FEEL IT IS MY RESPONSIBILITY TO SHARE THIS SECRET WITH YOU AND ALLOW YOU THE
OPPORTUNITY TO BECOME FINANCIALLY INDEPENDENT.BUT; IT IS ALL UP TO YOU TO MAKE
IT HAPPEN. I WANT TO UNDERLINE AND STRESS THAT EVERYONE MUST FOLLOW THE RULES
AND BE HONEST AND PAY YOUR R50.00 TO EACH PERSON, OTHERWISE YOUR CONSCIENCE
WILL BOTHER YOU! ONLY CHANGE NAMES AS PER STEP 2. PEOPLE WILL RELY ON YOU AS
YOU WILL ON THEM.IT WORKED FOR ME AND OTHERS; THEREFORE IT WILL WORK FOR YOU!
TAKE THIS SECRET AND USE IT, WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO LOSE?

HOW IT WORKS:

Stage 1: Your name on Level 1, you e-mail/mail 200 copies and receive 20%
response. That means 40 people pay you R2000.00
So your name level 1 made you R2000.00, that’s nice!
Stage 2: Your name now moves to level 2.Each of these 40 people sends 200
copies and receive a 20% response. That is 1600 people out of 8000 paying you
R50.00 each. Wow, a whopping R80.000,00(We assumed each of the 40 in stage 1
only send 200 each, some send way more than that)
Stage 3: Your name is now at level 3. The 1600 people from level 2 send 200
copies each. That means it goes to 320,000 people. Now assume another 20%
response from that …64,000 people each paying you R50.00 – R 3,200,000!!!

QUESTIONS AND ANWERS:

Q: Is it possible to make millions in a few months?