Re: ruuam reffnance

From: Marko Chaput
Subject: Re: ruuam reffnance
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 15:15:09 -0700

D g ea m r H m om o e O h wn h er,

Your c l re z di k t doesn't matter to us!

If you O t VVN r r ea p l e y st b at p e and want I l MM p EDIA c TE c b as o h to s f pen l d ANY
way you like, or simply wish to L s OW q ER your monthly pa v ym q ent z s
by a third or more, here are the d p ea k ls k we have T x OD s AY:

$ 4 i 90 , 00 u 0 a k s lo z w a c s 3 , 6 j 5 %
$ 37 g 0 , 0 o 00 a h s lo o w a r s 3 , 9 b 0 %
$ 2 z 50 , 00 k 0 a c s l n ow a z s 3 , 3 v 5 %
$ 20 y 0 , 00 k 0 a n s l h ow a l s 3 , 5 y 5 %

V e isi f t o z ur web s s it o e

Marko Chaput , A y ppr p ova u l M w ana n ge t r

he did not need it: the darkness was complete, and they were all
invisible, ring or no ring. In fact so black was it that the hobbit came
to the opening unexpectedly, put his hand on air, stumbled for ward, and
rolled headlong into the hall! There he lay face downwards on the floor