hi

From: kefu968
Subject: hi
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 22:36:21 +0800

olesaler in beijing ,and i have a big vogue store in beijing .and my product
include the brand ,jeans,T-shirt,skirt ,hat,belt.sunglasses.tang dress.and all
my product is brand new,and It is
up-to-date style with good quality. i can sure that if you buy them ,they
would bring a great surprising to you  Just a great trendy looking the product
with your comfort in mind. Brand new and in great condition! Thanks for
looking!! If you have some question, please don't  hesitadddte to contact me.
Thanks again!
my website is:www.fademall.com
mail: address@hidden
MSN:address@hidden
 if you like,please join my web site and chat with me by my MSN.
thanks !welcome to beijing and to my vogue store!~