help for novice

From: enrico
Subject: help for novice
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 18:54:33 +0100

Ciao *,
I'm scheme/guile/guile-gtk/thisML novice, and I would like to ask this
ML some.

How should I learn the gtk programming with guile and scheme?
For example, I don't know which parameters (type and number)
gtk-widget-new function requires to create a GtkTextView area, and how
to put it into a window widget.

I look at examples, but I found they not exhaustive at all.
Should I learn first Gtk C programming? Or what?

Thanks a lot.
Enrico

P.s. sorry for my bad english

 Sponsor:
 Corso base ASP Gratis - Video con trucchi e segreti per imparare a creare il
tuo Sito Web Dinamico con la tecnologia ASP
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=5146&d=13-3