Re: hello

From: Andy Wingo
Subject: Re: hello
Date: Sun, 06 May 2007 21:52:37 +0200

Jason! I apologize for my, um, terrible maintainership.

On Tue, 2004-12-14 at 02:45 -0500, _jason niaz wrote:
> congratulations on the recent release, .. here is a copy of the game TETRIS
> to test out the new bindings ,and goops. also,i am available to do
> testing,writing docs whatever. lcya later

Neat! It still works, for the record, not that there have been too many
changes in the meantime. It would be super to have this in guile-gnome
as an example. Would you be willing to assign copyright to the Free
Software foundation so that we can include it? If so, please send me a
private mail, and I'll forward you the info.

Cheers,

Andy.
--
http://wingolog.org/