Subclassing gtk-list-store

From: Andy Chambers
Subject: Subclassing gtk-list-store
Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 23:06:35 +0100

Hi,

I'd like to make a tree model where the data was a nodeset obtained
from an xpath query on an sxml tree.  The nicest way seems like it
should be...

(define <item-defs> (<gtk-list-store>)
  nodelist)

(define-method (initialize (obj <odm-item-defs>) initargs)
 (next-method)
 ;; set column types to attributes of each root in nodelist
 (gtk-list-store-set-column-types 2 '(gtype:gint gtype:gchararray)))

...but it seems the `gtk-list-store-set-column-types' is not exported.
I rooted around in the source code a while and it does seem like
there's a definition for it in the defs module but I can't work out
how to use it.

Please can you point me in the right direction.

Thanks,
Andy